Wednesday, May 2, 2012

She has arrived- Day #1

I'm in Korea!!!!!! 대한민국에 왔습니다
After a 14 hour flight (which didn't seem that long with hw and movies/tv shows) I finally arrived at Incheon Airport at 5:30ish. I didn't' sleep much on the flight so I am not jet lagged at all!  


Incheon or Seoul from the Plane

When I arrived, more than half of the Student Ambassadors had already arrived. Everyone is soooo nice and excited for the next 3.5 months. 


2 of the 40 Student Ambassadors: Chelsea and Grace

Tonight we are staying in Seoul and tomorrow morning (at 5am yuck!) we are catching a flight to Yeosu! Once we get there I bet we will be put straight to work Dx 



Our hotel room in Seoul. The bathroom is more amazing!

Oh! and all of my photos are taken with my Lumix super zoom camera.. the zoom is crazyyyy (24x) but all the more better for me to stalk from a far :) 
I can't wait to arrive at the Expo. From the pictures online everything looks amazing! Can't wait to take my own pictures.

Thanks for reading~ stay tuned!



1 comment: