Wednesday, April 25, 2012

SA's Names Released






THAT'S MY NAME!!!!!!!

The names of the 2012 Expo Student Ambassadors were released on Tuesday! SA's Name's Released! They said the Korean and American press will be trying to contact the SAs for comments and stuff. I didn't expect it to be such a big thing!

Reality is really hitting me seeing my name on that list. This time next week I'll be in to Seoul and I'M NOT READY!!!!!! D; I'm in the midst of studying for my two language exams and working on a take-home exam. Even though I'm really stressed, I just have to tough it out for a couple more days and then it can "relax". Expresso, let's become friends for the next 5 days! 


SAs have started to contact each other via Facebook and email. From the people I have met so far, they all seem extremely nice and I can't wait to live/work/do everything else with them.

Recently I've been missing DC a lot. I never get home sick but today it hit me that I won't be going home for a really long time. So much is happening in DC. My high school friends will be graduating in June. They are growing up so fast! My 9th grade English teacher just had her second baby boy!!!! (Congrats Thu). I hope to babysit him when I come back home.

Time to get back to studying.
Wait for updates! Hopefully the next post will be from Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment