Wednesday, April 18, 2012

D-13 'til Take-off!


Just 13 more days until I'm on a 14-hour plane ride to Seoul. That means 13 more days to finish 3 group projects, 13 more days to pack and store everything, and 13 more days left of my freshmen year :(. BUT since my time here is limited I just have to keep reminding myself to worry less and enjoy  this time with my friends more.

What will I be doing in Korea?
I have been chosen to be one of 40 student ambassadors to represent the USA Pavilion at the 2012 Expo in Yeosu, South Korea. It's a mouthful but it will be a blast! 

Here is a rundown of what my life will be like for 15 weeks!



Where is Yeosu?
At the verrrrrrry bottom of the Korean peninsula. It's closer to Busan than it is to Seoul. It'll be interesting going to a non-city area.

While I'm in Yeosu, I'm going to try my best to update this blog with pictures and videos! This beauty here is what I hopefully will use to document this one-in-a-lifetime opportunity. 


잠깐만 기다려주세요~ Please wait for updates :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Traveling the world, one country at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment